This decision may be quick… but it has the power to bring hope to someone every day for the rest of their life.
Many of the people who come to Grace have nowhere else to turn, and no way to afford the care they need. Mental health is often overlooked, and misunderstood, but with your support, we can make sure the people we see aren’t. Will you help us follow our mission to restore lost hope in a hurting world?
What will your donation do?
- Help to cover costs for low income clients without insurance, or insurance we are unable to take, so they can be treated without the stress of financial insecurity.
- Allow us to keep our buildings open and operational to provide a safe environment for our clients.
- Enable us to afford secure technology to reach our clients that are unable to leave their homes.
- Give our therapists access to training opportunities that benefit the needs of our clients.
- Allow us the opportunity to expand our programming to reach the needs of as many people at possible.
- Fund the ongoing land development to include Veterans' Gardens for therapy, as well as the:
- GARY WEND MEMORIAL GARDEN:
- Phase One: This week we will be breaking ground for garden preparation, including some planting.
- Phase Two: Preparation for a Celebration of Life to take place 2022, spring or early summer, when garden is in full bloom.
Grace is committed to growing with the needs of our community, and with your help, we hope to add more programs to help us do just that.